Connect:Katowice is a year-long collaboration between 35 British and Polish artists, divided into 13 groups or “Connections”, all aiming to demonstrate the benefits and learning through intercultural communication. In December 2016, the “Connections” came together in London for the mid-project exhibition, to further and renew collaborations. And in June 2017, the artists come together again for a final exhibition in Katowice, Poland.
- Explore “Between Katowice and London – June 2017“
- Explore “Between London and Katowice – December 2016“
- About the artists of Connect:
- About the curators of Connect:
- About the background of Connect:Katowice